Luxury Living Since 1920
From studios, one bedrooms, two bedroom simplexes as well as two and three bedroom duplexes, each apartment possesses a uniqueness rarely seen in a world of block apartment complexes. By having separate rear entrances and/or French doors leading to balconies or patios, they give residents the feeling of house living with the convenience of apartment living.
The 1920's sales brochure gives you a glimpse into a how our first tenants envisioned life at the Broadlawn in its early years. While times have certainly changed, the appeal to the building remains the same.
Download the original sales brochure.
Just a few of our most beloved amenities
- Patios and balconies with formal garden views
- Working fireplaces
- Private pergola and barbecue area
- Beautiful architectural details
- Pet-friendly community
- On-site parking
- Awarded a walkscore of 96 out of 100 by walkscore.com
- Upscale urban neighborhood with high end shopping
- Many local noteworthy dining options
- Several beautiful parks all within walking distance
- Just a short 33 minute commute to Manhattan